Before & After Care of Dermaplane Treatments
- Stop Retin-A products for 5 days before your appointment.
- Avoid laser treatments 4 weeks before treatment.
- If you are having a chemical peel prior to your Dermaplane treatment, please inform the therapist.
- Please inform the therapist if you are pregnant or nursing.
- There is no downtime with Dermaplaning so you can continue with your normal activities.
- You can wear makeup immediately afterwards, but it is advised to wait until the next day if possible.
- Wear SPF, factor 50 as the treatment removes the top layer of dead skin and will make your skin more sun sensitive.
- Avoid heat treatments (sauna, steam room etc) for the next 24 hours.
- Follow a good skincare routine for your skin type to optimise results of the treatment.
- Allow a minimum of 4 weeks between Dermaplane treatments