Book your training with Dermaplane Ireland
What does your training day cover?
- Safe handling of blades before, during and after treatment
- Safe disposal of used blades
- Proper sanitization of instruments used in dermaplaning
- Proper draping, client safety & comfort during the procedure
- Pre-treatment skin analysis and explanation of the procedure to the client
- The ability to follow the protocol for preparing the client’s skin prior to treatment
- Competency in performing the dermaplaning procedure on each other.
- A full kit is included for participants which has the revenue potential of €1,500
The training takes a full day from 10a.m. to 5p.m. and this is a mix of practical, theory and a live demonstration. You will also be performing the treatment on the day.
Cost of the Course: €550 including vat
Payment of Training Course: The balance of payment must be paid one week in advance of the course date. If you are booking the course for the first time and the date is less than one week away, payment in full is required. Once the booking is confirmed. Details with the eircode will be supplied to attendees.
Course Schedule: All of the courses are subject to demand. In the unlikely event that a course or workshop does not obtain the necessary number in order to initially run, applicants will receive a full refund or the opportunity to change their application to the next time that course runs.
In the rare event that a course structure must be changed or amended, students will be given adequate notice. The training centre reserves the right to change course dates, times and duration at its discretion and where absolutely necessary.